ABC’s Full SDCC 2018 Booth Schedule Offers Up Meet and Greets, Exclusives, and More!
ABC is all set to make a big impression during San Diego Comic-Con 2018. Get ready for meet and greets, autograph signings, getting to know about upcoming shows, and having access to limited edition collectibles through the ABC SDCC 2018 booth!
ABC is home to many fan-favorite TV shows and if you are headed to SDCC 2018, you might get the chance to meet some talented cast members. Meet and greets, and autograph signings will take place at the ABC SDCC 2018 booth (#4245) on the convention floor from Friday, July 20 to Sunday, July 22. Exclusive merchandise will be available for purchase from Wednesday, July 18 to Sunday, July 22.
Visit the ABC guest counter for more details and to register for cast signings.
The entire schedule is below. Talent participation is subject to change.
Friday, July 20
- 4:00 PM The Rookie – Nathan Fillion (Castle, Firefly)
Saturday, July 21
- 11:00 AM Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. – Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, Natalia Cordova-Buckley, Henry Simmons, Jeff Ward and Ming-Na Wen, as well as executive producers Jeff Bell, Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen and Jeph Loeb
- 12:45 PM-1:45 PM Whiskey Cavalier – Lauren Cohan (The Walking Dead)
- 3:00 PM The Goldbergs/Schooled – Jeff Garlin, Troy Gentile, Sean Giambrone, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Hayley Orrantia and AJ Michalka (Schooled)
Sunday, JULY 22
- 11:00 AM Once Upon A Time – Lana Parrilla (“Evil Queen/Roni”)
- 1:00 PM TGIF – Forrest Wheeler (Fresh Off the Boat), John Ross Bowie (Speechless), Cedric Yarbrough (Speechless) and Fred Savage (Child Support)
- Facebook: @FreshOffTheBoatABC
- Twitter: @FreshOffABC
- Instagram: @freshofftheboatabc
- Hashtag: #FreshOffTheBoat
- Facebook: @SpeechlessABC
- Twitter: @Speechless_ABC
- Instagram: @speechlessabc
- Hashtag: #Speechless
- Facebook: @childsupportabc
- Twitter: @ABCChildSupport
- Instagram: @abcchildsupport
- Hashtag: #ChildSupport
The SDCC 18 ABC booth will also offer fans the opportunity to purchase exclusive merchandise from a number of series including Alias, Blossom, Dinosaurs, Grey’s Anatomy, The Golden Girls, Home Improvement, Once Upon a Time, Scrubs, and School House Rocks!
Among the exclusives available at the ABC SDCC 2018 booth are the following:
- “The Golden Girls” San Diego Exclusive Mystery Box
- Limited edition “The Golden Girls” “Stay Golden San Diego” 3-inch enamel pin
- Limited edition “The Golden Girls” “Stay Golden San Diego” 11-ounce mug
- Limited edition “The Golden Girls” “Stay Golden San Diego” lanyard, featuring a detachable keychain and cheesecake charm
- Limited edition “Once Upon A Time” Dark One Dagger 7-inch letter opener
- Limited edition “Schoolhouse Rocks!” print poster (11 inches by 14 inches), autographed by co-creator George Newall
- Limited edition “LOST” two-pack 1.5-inch enamel pin set, featuring the Dharma Arrow logo and Dharma Swan logo
Make sure to keep up with our SDCC 2018 coverage.
Will you be heading to ABC SDCC 2018 booth? Let us know.
Farid has a Masters in Psychology and an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Arousing the Legacy, Missing in Somerville, The Game Master of Somerville, and The Escaped Murderer of Somerville. He gives us insight on comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Please do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.