Wraith Battling “Demon’s Crystals” Launching May 12th on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
Get ready to experience the frenzy of the frenetic twin-stick shooter Demon’s Crystals when it releases digitally on 12 May, 2017, for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One!
Byte4Games developed Demon’s Crystals, and it will be published by BadLand Games. The game is set in a world that was once ruled by “Uricans” — powerful astral demons that lived at the top of the food chain. But three mysterious beings turned the peaceful population into “destructive minions” and everything changed. Now, players must control the Uricans that remain to “restore order” and “save the world.”
The game offers eight different modes along with “colorful visuals, addictive co-op action, and intense arcade gameplay that are sure to leave an impression on twin-stick shooter fans.”
Check out the fast-paced trailer!
Here’s the official description about gameplay:
Controlling your Urican is as simple as pointing your character in the right direction – and shooting! New weapons and power-ups are auto-equipped as you find them – and they’ll expire when you run out of time. Be mindful of your surroundings, shoot to kill, and make the most of each equipped weapon and power-up to give the horde some lasting, painful memories.
The key features include:
* Battling wiry skeletons, lumbering ghouls, wicked wraiths, and fearsome bosses at the end of each world!
* Equipping dozens of weapons ranging from a powerful missile launcher, shot multipliers, mysterious blue force assistants, and more.
* Picking up special power-ups such as bullet time, winged boots, ice runes, and blue mushrooms to get an edge over your enemies.
* Dodging hidden traps and relying on the destructible environment to survive.
* Enjoying 8 game modes – including single-player, local and co-op multiplayer.
* Puting your skills to the test against players from all over the world and seeing if you can get the highest score in the Survival leaderboards.
Demon’s Crystals will be available on for both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as a digital release on 12 May, 2017. It will retail for €4.99 / $4.99 / £3.99.
To know more about Byte4Games and Demon’s Crystals you can visit the official website.
What do you think of Demon’s Crystals? Let us know.
Farid has a Masters in Psychology and an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Arousing the Legacy, Missing in Somerville, The Game Master of Somerville, and The Escaped Murderer of Somerville. He gives us insight on comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Please do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.