General registration has been announced for February 21st at 9am PST.
For some basics about how badge registration works, head on over to our Pre-reg post, which has some information that is useful even to those participating in General Registration. Here’s a line by line breakdown of what you’ll need to do on the day of General Registration:
- Have Member ID and last name for everyone you are buying for ready. If you or someone who wants to attend with you doesn’t have a Member ID, it’s unfortunately too late as the system has been shut down.
- The Epic Online Waiting Room opens at 8am PST and Badge Registration starts at 9am PST. You need to get in line in that hour time frame or you will be shut out.
- Have your registration code ready. These will arrive via email starting on the 17th. You will need this to get into the Epic Online Waiting Room.
- Your place in line is random. Getting there immediately at 8am will not increase your odds.
- You can buy badges for up to three people as long as everyone has a valid member ID.
- Do not use multiple tabs on your browser for multiple sessions or log in with your own code on multiple computers. This will cause problems and you might not get a badge.
- DO NOT REFRESH YOUR PAGE
For more thorough tips, check out the official SDCC page for details.
Good luck to everyone participating in General Registration.
Author: Angel Wilson
Angel is the admin of The Geekiary and a geek culture commentator. They earned a BA in Film & Digital Media from UC Santa Cruz. They have contributed to various podcasts and webcasts including An Englishman in San Diego, Free to Be Radio, and Genre TV for All. They’ve also written for Friends of Comic Con and is a 2019 Hugo Award winner for contributing fanfic on AO3. They identify as queer.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary