Toynk Toys “The Fallout Nanoforce: Tell Your Story” Contest! Win A Trip To San Diego Comic-Con 2019!
Fans of the Fallout franchise can enter the awesome Fallout Nanoforce: Tell Your Story Contest for a chance to win a $1000 shopping spree (Toynk Toys) and one 4-day general attendee badge to San Diego Comic-Con 2019!
The Fallout Nanoforce: Tell Your Story Contest will begin on February 15, 2019. Participants will need to submit their 30-second videos before March 30, 2019. So, you all have a lot of time to think of something creative to help you win.
The 30-second, story-telling themed video will need to feature the new Fallout Nanoforce Series Army Builder Figure Collection.
The collection is currently available:
Fallout Nanoforce Series 1 Army Builder Figure Collection – Boxed Volume 1 | Vault Boy | Nuka Cola | Special Edition Collectible Gaming Figures |
Fallout Nanoforce Series 1 Army Builder Figure Collection – Boxed Volume 2 | Vault Boy | Nuka Cola | Special Edition Collectible Gaming Figures |
Toynk Fallout Nanoforce Series 1 Army Builder Figure Collection – Boxed Volume 3 | Vault Boy | Power Armor | Deathclaw | Special Edition Collectible Gaming Figures |
Toynk Fallout Nanoforce Series 1 Army Builder Figure Collection – Boxed Volume 4 | Vault Boy | Super Mutant | Special Edition Collectible Gaming Figures |
The winning video will also be shared on Toynk Toys’ social media handles, website, and other media outlets.
Here are the rules!
How to Enter:
- Read contest rules.
- Create your Fallout Nanoforce fan video.
- Submit the video before 3/30.
- Return after 3/31 and vote for your favorite video. Be sure to share with friends!
- Check the Toynk Toys FB page on 4/08 to see if you’re the lucky winner!
The contest is looking for:
- A Fallout theme
- A script with a fun story
- A video featuring at least 12 figures from the Fallout Nanoforce Collection.
- No 2D animations or cartoon-based videos. Live-action is preferred. 3D animation is allowed to animate figures.
- Each participant must submit the video before March 30, 2019, 11:59 PM PST.
- Video can be no longer than 30 seconds.
- Video MUST feature at least 12 figures from the Fallout Nanoforce Collection. They do not need to be specific to a boxed or bagged set. Please feel free to mix figures from the various sets found in the Fallout Nanoforce Collection.
- Video must mention or include one of the following: Toynk Toys, Toynk.com, or the Toynk Toys logo.
- Video CANNOT include any content that promotes violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease. If your video violates this policy, it will be disqualified.
- Contest participants must be 18 years or older.
The winner will receive the following:
- 1 Toynk.com Gift Card worth $1000. Gift Card only redeemable at Toynk.com.
- 1 San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Badge. This includes only the SDCC badge and does not include any other SDCC trip expenses (flights, food, accommodation, etc.).
The selection will include a 2-tier process.
- A poll that will start on March 31, 2019, at 1 AM PST. Any viewer can watch video submissions and vote for their favorite. Daily voting is allowed. The poll will close on April 5, 2019, at 11:59 PM PST.
- After the poll has ended, Toynk will select their favorite from the top 5 most upvoted videos. Only ONE video will be selected, therefore there will be only 1 winner. The winner will be announced and notified on April 8, 2019.
Are you excited about The Fallout Nanoforce: Tell Your Story Contest? Will you be participating? Let us know!
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
*Read our before commenting.*
Please do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.