From Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw will be made available on Digital on October 15, 2019, as well as on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD, and On-Demand come November 5, 2019!
Dwayne Johnson finally got his Fast & Furious spin-off in the form of Hobbs & Shaw. Fans will be able to own it soon enough when the home release dates roll in.
The Bonus Features on the 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD & Digital include:
- Alternate Opening*.
- Deleted/Extended/Alternate Scenes.
- Johnson & Statham: Hobbs & Shaw – Why this film duo works so well together on and off the set.
- Progress of a Fight Scene with Director David Leitch – From script to storyboard, to finally arriving on set and working with cast and crew, this piece will illustrate the progression of fight scenes from concept to execution.
- Practical Action – Any film featuring Jason Statham or Dwayne Johnson is sure to be action-packed and feature some over-the-top fight scenes. For the film, each fight sequence was carefully choreographed and shot ahead of time for the actors to use in training and ultimately in shooting the scene.
- The Bad Guy* – Fans can explore what makes the ultimate baddie, as well as Brixton’s backstory, casting Idris Elba, special effects for his cyber features and what makes him tick.
- The Sister* – This piece will highlight Vanessa Kirby as Hattie Shaw – she may be Deckard Shaw’s little sister, but don’t be fooled, she’s equally capable of kicking just as much ass as he does.
- Hobb’s Family Tree* – This character piece will highlight the extended family of the Hobbs heroes. From Hobbs’ daughter, mother and brothers, take a high-energy, behind-the-scenes look at their time on set.
- The Matriarch* – With her brief appearance in Hobbs & Shaw, audiences are reminded of the matriarchal might of Helen Mirren as mother Shaw. This piece will feature Mirren in her return to the role.
- New Friends – Featuring hilarious moments with the cameos featured in the film, this piece will showcase some of the best moments from their days on set.
- Elevator Action* – The elevator scene in the trailer – yes, you know the one. This is just one of the crazy stunts in the film – now fans can see how it was done.
- Stunt Show and Tell* – Along with film clips and stunt vis, this firsthand look at some of the key sequences in the film will peel back the layers of the stunt process.
- Keeping it in the Family: A Conversation with Roman and Dwayne – In this intimate conversation, Roman Reigns and Dwayne Johnson discuss their personal relationship, coming from a long lineage of wrestlers, and what it’s like to be working side by side on a project so close to Johnson’s heart.
- Blink Fury* – Dwayne reveals the inspiration behind one of the film’s key scenes – his grandfather!
- Dawayne and Hobbs: Love at First Bite* – We know how important family is to Dwayne Johnson, and his French Bulldog Hobbs is no exception. In this fun piece, fans can learn more about Dwayne and man’s best friend.
- Feature Commentary with Director David Leitch
(Take note, the ‘*’ means the content is Exclusive to Digital, 4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray.)
The cast includes Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham, Idris Elba, Vanessa Kirby, Cliff Curtis, and Helen Mirren. The Executive Producers are Dany Garcia, Kelly Mccormick, Ethan Smith, Ainsley Davies, Steven Chasman. Dwayne Johnson p.g.a., Jason Statham, Chris Morgan p.g.a., Hiram Garcia p.g.a. serve as producers.
The screenplay is by Chris Morgan and Drew Pearce.
Hobbs & Shaw has been rated PG-13 for prolonged sequences of action and violence, suggestive material and some strong language. The running time is 2 hours 17 minutes.
Released on August 2, 2019, in the US, Hobbs & Shaw (as of yet) has gone on to gross more than $720 million at the global box office against a reported production budget of $200 million.
I’ve already shared my issues with the latest Fast & Furious film.
A ninth installment in the main franchise is scheduled for a May 22, 2020, release.
Feel free to share your thoughts with us.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary