From Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, The Invisible Man, an intense, modern-day psychological thriller, will be available for you to own on Digital come May 12, 2020. It will be up for grabs on 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD on May 26, 2020.
The Invisible Man is from iconic producer Jason Blum and director Leigh Whannel (Saw, Insidious, Upgrade). It’s a modern take on the Universal classic monster character. I have watched this film and I have to say it’s impressively good!
The cast includes two-time Emmy-winner and two-time Golden Globe-winner Elisabeth Moss (Us, The Handmaid’s Tale), SAG-winner Aldis Hodge (Black Mirror, Straight Outta Compton), Oliver Jackson-Cohen (The Haunting of Hill House), and Storm Reid (Don’t Let Go, Euphoria).
Here’s the official description:
Cecilia Kass (Elisabeth Moss) slowly begins to rebuild her life after the death of her abusive ex-boyfriend (Oliver Jackson-Cohen). But before long, she begins to question whether or not he is truly gone.
The film is currently available for early viewing on a variety of on-demand services as a premium rental title.
The Bonus Features on the Blu-ray, 4K UHD, and DVD are:
- Deleted Scenes
- Moss Manifested – Elisabeth Moss describes the physical and emotional challenges she faced while portraying Cecilia, a woman whose truth is constantly questioned by those around her.
- Director’s Journey with Leigh Whannell – Director Leigh Whannell acts as a tour guide through principal photography, from day 1 to day 40.
- The Players – Filmmakers and cast provide an in-depth analysis of each character and how they interact with the unseen terror of The Invisible Man.
- Timeless Terror – A behind the scenes look at how writer/director Leigh Whannell re-imagined this iconic character through the lens of modern technology and socially relatable themes.
- Feature Commentary with Writer/Director Leigh Whannell
This movie was released in the US on February 28, 2020. With a reported production budget of $7 million, it went on to gross more than $125 million at the global box office. I’m telling you all, it’s so good!
Have you watched The Invisible Man yet? Let us know.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary