FEELINGS Daily: I’m Already Too Emotional About Bucky Barnes and Civil War Only Just Started Shooting!
Okay so it’s been a rough week for TV fans, but now that the dust has settled we have a pretty good idea what our Fall TV schedule will look like. I’m not going to recap everything, because if you care about a show you probably already know what its fate was. But basically Agent Carter and iZombie were renewed, and Supergirl was picked up. That’s all I care about, really. If you want to know about any other show, Google it.
Anyway the point is that I am incredibly upset about Bucky Barnes again because Sebastian Stan posted this picture on Instagram:
- Ingrid Oliver is returning to Doctor Who as UNIT scientist, and in-universe fangirl, Osgood. (via Doctor Who Tumblr)
- Rosario Dawson will return to Hell’s Kitchen for Daredevil Season 2. AND she’ll also appear in Marvel’s other Netflix Original series. (via Marvel.com)
- Natalie Portman is reportedly playing Supreme Court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg in a biopic directed by Marielle Heller. (via Vulture)
- The Rock has signed on to star in a sci-fi action comedy called Alpha Squad Seven, which is described as a combination of Independence Day, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Armageddon. So basically the best movie ever made. (via The Mary Sue)
Check out this AWESOME cover of Taylor Swift’s “Style”
Courtney Barnett’s video for her song “Dead Fox” is adorably gross.
Pitch Perfect 2 music video for “Crazy Youngsters”:
Owen Wilson “Wow” Supercut!
Check out the trailer for the Wachowskis’ Netflix series Sense8 – it’s beautifully bonkers.
Someone remade the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer with cats because the Internet loves me like that.
Did you know there’s a movie where Meryl Streep is a rockstar with family issues? Because there is. It’s called Ricki and The Flash and it also features Sebastian Stan in a role where he is not crying and kissing boys. Amazing right?
There are some new promo pics from the Heroes revival, featuring Zachary Levi as Luke Collins, Kiki Sukezane as Miko Otomo, and the returning Jack Coleman as HRG/Noah Bennett. (via Comic Book Resources)
In need of some light reading? Here are some articles that are definitely worth checking out.
- A List Of Fictional Men I Believe Have Been Pegged by Mallory Orberg. (via The Toast)
- Helen Cho, Age of Ultron, and Representation Feels by Nicole Soojung Callahan. (via The Toast)
- Now That Season 2 Is Officially Happening, It’s Time To #DiversifyAgentCarter by me. (via The Geekiary)
In Other News:
- Sherlock fans should prepare for more waiting, Steven Moffat says that the next season begins filming in spring 2016. (via The Daily Dot)
- The X-Files revival will premiere on Sunday January 24, 2016. (via The Mary Sue)
- In case you want to get more depressed, Black Widow has been replaced in her own scene in a toy, because sexism. (via The Mary Sue)
Author: Undie Girl
Undie Girl (aka Von) has a BA (Hons) Major in Cultural Studies. The title of her honours thesis was “It’s just gay and porn”: Power, Identity and the Fangirl’s Gaze. She’s currently pursuing a Masters of Media Practice at University of Sydney. Von’s a former contributor The Backlot’s column The Shipping News and a current co-host of The Geekiary’s monthly webcast FEELINGS… with The Geekiary.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary