FEELINGS Daily: Who Else Is Sick of Spider-Man Speculation?
Chris Evans’ beard is really gone. It is a sad day. According to the now beardless man, Avengers: Infinity War is set to start shooting in fall or winter of 2016. (via The Hollywood Reporter) Also Mark Ruffalo tweeted about the lack of Black Widow merchandise. We know, Mark. We know.
— Mark Ruffalo (@MarkRuffalo) April 29, 2015
WeLoveFine.com is running an Agent Carter Design Contest, with special guest judges Hayley Atwell and Lyndsy Fonseca (because everyone ships Cartinelli).
Jeremy Renner did an Ed Sheeran parody about Hawkeye’s powers on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.
New Pitch Perfect 2 clip!
Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell trailer!
Final Mad Max: Fury Road trailer!
In Other News:
- Dragon Ball is returning to TV for the first time in 20 years! (via The Daily Dot)
- The US Death Note adaptation has a new director: Adam Wingard. (via The Daily Dot)
- Cecily Strong has been cast in Melissa McCarthy’s Michelle Darnell. (via Deadline)
- Lea DeLaria aka Carrie ‘Big Boo’ Black, has been promoted to series regular for the fourth season of Orange is The New Black. (via Deadline)
- Asa Butterfield is the favorite to play the new Spider-Man, which is boring. (via Hypable)
- Jeff Daniels is set to play a key role in the upcoming films in the Divergent series. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
Author: Undie Girl
Undie Girl (aka Von) has a BA (Hons) Major in Cultural Studies. The title of her honours thesis was “It’s just gay and porn”: Power, Identity and the Fangirl’s Gaze. She’s currently pursuing a Masters of Media Practice at University of Sydney. Von’s a former contributor The Backlot’s column The Shipping News and a current co-host of The Geekiary’s monthly webcast FEELINGS… with The Geekiary.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary