FEELINGS Daily: HELIX HAS BEEN CANCELLED AND IT IS MY SUPER VILLAIN ORIGIN STORY
The worst has happened. Syfy has cancelled Helix. And on the day before FEELINGS… with The Geekiary. Tune in tomorrow at 8pm EDT to see three grown women weep over the loss of the most bizarre TV show ever! What will we talk about now? If ABC doesn’t announce Agent Carter’s renewal soon, we are probably going to have a breakdown. Cult!baby will never get a name! But, umm yeah, you should definitely watch the webcast tomorrow because we have A LOT of FEELINGS!
OMG this mash-up of Disney songs is seriously awesome! (via Nerdist)
100 years of hair and make-up in Mexico.
Unbreakable Bruce Willis!
Random Lizzie McGuire Reunion!
— Jake Thomas (@SirJakeThomas) April 28, 2015
In Other News:
- The Hollywood Reporter questioned Warner Bros.’ ability to replicate Disney’s Marvel success with its upcoming DC slate. If speculation on DC’s failure floats your boat, you can read that here.
- If you want to get sad, MTV has written a timeline for all the times they didn’t make a Black Widow movie. WHY IS THERE NO BLACK WIDOW MOVIE YET? (via MTV)
- Steven Moffat has discussed the regeneration limit in the latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine. “Well, he certainly has a new cycle, so it’s not a problem that’s going to worry us for a long time. In fact, at the current rate of Doctors, I really don’t think I’ll be involved in that discussion again.” (via Blogtor Who)
- Jurassic World is retconning canon! It will ignore The Lost World and Jurassic Park 3, and I very much doubt that anyone will be upset about this. Also apparently the original T-Rex will be returning. (via The Mary Sue)
- AWESOME RUMOR ALERT! 21 Jump Street might be getting a female-led spinoff written by Broad City’s Lucia Aniello and Paul Downs! HELL YEAH! (via Hypable)
- The ladies of S.H.I.E.L.D. (and Nick Fury) are getting their own one-shot comics to celebrate S.H.I.E.L.D.’s 50th birthday. That’s right – Melinda May, Peggy Carter, Bobbi Morse, Daisy Johnson are all getting comics! (via The Daily Dot)
- Revenge has been cancelled after 4 seasons. Now, I stopped watching in Season 2 but I was a huge fan of Season 1, and I’m always sorry to see a prominent female-driven show bite the dust. So RIP Revenge. (via Variety)
Author: Undie Girl
Undie Girl (aka Von) has a BA (Hons) Major in Cultural Studies. The title of her honours thesis was “It’s just gay and porn”: Power, Identity and the Fangirl’s Gaze. She’s currently pursuing a Masters of Media Practice at University of Sydney. Von’s a former contributor The Backlot’s column The Shipping News and a current co-host of The Geekiary’s monthly webcast FEELINGS… with The Geekiary.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary