Taking place in modern times where the 80s video game crash never happened, Arcade Spirits will be bringing its “highly rated, electrifying experience” to consoles for the first time on May 1, 2020, across digital and European retail, and in North American stores on May 22!
You can go ahead and preorder a physical copy of Arcade Spirits (official website) through major retailers, including GameStop and Best Buy, for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and the Nintendo Switch for $39.99. Digital preorders are also available and includes Xbox One.
The description of the game reads:
Arcade Spirits is a romantic comedy visual novel that takes place in an alternate timeline. Set in the year 20XX, players start work at popular arcade, the Funplex, where they encounter a host of unique personalities. Offering a variety of customization options, players can design who they are and what kind of relationships they develop with each character they meet. Players are frequently confronted with decisions that will ultimately shape their character’s personality and their relationships with others, while guiding the storyline based on their choices.
Here’s the title’s very colorful trailer!
The Key Features include:
- Customize Everything – From hairstyle, skin tone, hair color, eye color, pronoun and more.
- Self-designed Personality – Traits form based on the decisions and relationships the player chooses to make.
- Unique Characters – Interact with various unique personalities to form platonic friendships or something more intimate, with seven romanceable characters and many other quirky individuals to mingle with.
- Identity Tracker – Track relationship status with each character and personality traits with the Identity Identifier System, or “IRIS.”
- Arcade Adventure – Decisions made throughout the game will affect the Funplex’s fate, including the relationships developed or the way key moments of crisis management are handled.
Arcade Spirits has been developed by Fiction Factory Games and published by PQube. It has been rated T for Teen by the ESRB.
What’s your opinion about Arcade Spirits? I appreciate how inclusive it seems to be.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary