Celebrate Ani-May with Global Retail and Digital Activations from Crunchyroll
It’s gonna be Ani-May! Crunchyroll is kicking off the month in style, with a number of retail and digital activations worldwide. Hot Topic (United States and Canada), Piticas (Brazil), and FNAC (Spain and France) are among the retail stores that will offer a variety of products from fan-favorite series.
Fans can expect a variety of products across numerous categories including apparel, accessories, footwear, home, back to school, toys and more. Titles celebrated through the month of Ani-May include Attack on Titan, JUJUTSU KAISEN, My Hero Academia, Toilet Bound Hanako-kun, Cowboy Bebop, and Death Note (in EMEA) among others.
“Anime is a global phenomenon, capturing the hearts and minds of fans all over the world. To celebrate this dynamic medium, we’ve curated an incredible lineup of products with best-in-class retail partners that will help the anime community express their fandom not just in Ani-May, but all year long,” said Anna Songco Adamian, Vice President, Global Consumer Products, Crunchyroll.
Ani-May partners and activations include:
- Hot Topic will celebrate Ani-May with special in-store retail activations, including dedicated Ani-May window takeovers across all store locations, a variety of anime merchandise and collectibles, and a free 30-day trial offer of Crunchyroll Premium as a special gift with purchase for any fan who buys anime merchandise during the month of May, delivered in an adorable sticker format. This promotion will run throughout the month of May beginning today across all 630+ Hot Topic stores in the United States and Canada.
- HMV will ensure anime fans in the UK are set up with the latest merchandise and home entertainment from some of their favorite series across more than 100 retail locations and online.
- Games Academy Funside will serve a fresh collection of anime consumer products to fans across Italy, with a special Crunchyroll gift with purchase for fans in store. More surprises will be made available to customers online.
- FNAC España has selected 2 stores : FNAC San Augustin (Valencia) and FNAC l’illa (Barcelona) to host Ani-May and prepare a dedicated podium with a selection of official merchandising. During the month of May, fans can visit these stores and win a free trial of 30 days of Crunchyroll Premium.
FNAC France is also joining Ani-May with its store FNAC Ternes in Paris, with branded area, special product selection and free trial of 30 days of Crunchyroll Premium to win.
- Piticas, the specialty apparel and accessories store, will feature Ani-May products in over 400 retail locations across Brazil.
- Cuidado con el Perro will serve anime fans in Mexico a variety of products featuring their favorite anime series across more than 200 retail locations.
- Falabella, one of the top department stores in Chile, Colombia and Peru, will also feature a wide selection of anime merchandise throughout Ani-May and beyond.
- Thalia, leading bookseller in Germany, will feature manga and Ani-May marketing activations.
The Crunchyroll Store is joining in the fun for customers in the US and Canada with discounts, limited edition product launches, and an exclusive pin featuring Crunchyroll’s princess mascot, Hime, which will be available as a special gift with purchase for those who spend more than $75.
Author: Jamie Sugah
Jamie has a BA in English with a focus in creative writing from The Ohio State University. She self-published her first novel, The Perils of Long Hair on a Windy Day, which is available through Amazon. She is currently an archivist and lives in New York City with her demon ninja vampire cat. She covers television, books, movies, anime, and conventions in the NYC area.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary