FEELINGS Daily: Taylor Swift Is My Easter Twin
Taylor Swift’s family still has an Easter egg hunt even though they are all grown up, which is totally normal because my family does the same thing. It’s just another reason that me and Taylor Swift should be BFFs. It’s fate, don’t fight it, Tay. Until T-Swift realizes that we’re destined to be friends, a Buzzfeed quiz told me that my Disney Prince bff is Flynn Rider so that’s something to keep me going.
A video posted by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift) on
Sad news! Things are not looking good for the Twin Peaks revival. David Lynch tweeted that he’s pulling out because of money issues, which is just terrible news. BUT then Showtime said that they were still negotiating so this could have been a power play. Only time will tell. (via Deadline)
The Last Ship Season 2 Trailer (via io9)
Happy Belated April Fools’, horrible people – you’re the reason I’ve been avoiding the Internet for 4 days… also too much chocolate – anyway here’s a Strong Bad email, which may or may not be an April Fools’ joke. (via The Mary Sue)
OMG check out SketchSHE’s lip-syncing vid. It’s brill. (via Buzzfeed)
Ryan Reynolds confirmed that Deadpool will be rated R in THE BEST WAY EVER. Someone please stop me because I am getting WAY too excited about this movie. (via Hypable)
Okay, if you like spoilers and Olicity then you NEED to see this Arrow promo.
Check out Sia’s new vid for “Big Girls Cry” – once again featuring the amazingly talented Maddie Ziegler. (via The Daily Dot)
The trailer for SyFy’s Killjoys is the best thing that’s ever happened. DEAR ALL THAT IS GOOD AND NICE THIS IS MY NEW FAVE SHOW! (via The Mary Sue)
Oh look, more Avengers: Age of Ultron TV spots!
AND a behind the scenes featurette (via Comic Book Resources)
Here’s The Rock lip syncing to Taylor Swift just because.
Trailer: Fantastic Four
There’s a Guardians of the Galaxy porn Parody, because of course there is. Here’s the trailer. (via zap2it)
In Other News:
- OH OH! There’s a Twitter bot that sorts you into your Hogwarts house – complete with rhyme. Go forth and follow! (via The Mary Sue)
- Linda Cardellini and Julie Delpy will be appearing in Avengers: Age of Ultron! HELLS YEAH! (via The Mary Sue)
- The Groundhog Day musical will hit Broadway in 2017. Get excited! (via Variety)
- Apparently Arnold Schwarzenegger super stands by his decision to skip Terminator Salvation. He told Good Morning America that “it sucked.” So there’s that. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- Netflix is making Montauk – a 1980s drama series. (via Deadline)
- Hey HEY, have you seen this Sansa Stark excerpt from The Winds of Winter? It’s real and it’s on George R.R. Martin’s website. READ IT.
- House of Cards is getting a Season 4 in 2016! (via Flavorwire)
- Want to know what Parks and Recreation’s Leslie Knope and Ron Swanson would think of Indiana’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act? Well you can check it out at zap2it.
- ABC might be bringing The Muppets back to TV. (via Hypable)
Finally, we’re doing a very special Helix themed webcast tonight at 8pm EDT so be sure to tune in if you’re around.
Author: Undie Girl
Undie Girl (aka Von) has a BA (Hons) Major in Cultural Studies. The title of her honours thesis was “It’s just gay and porn”: Power, Identity and the Fangirl’s Gaze. She’s currently pursuing a Masters of Media Practice at University of Sydney. Von’s a former contributor The Backlot’s column The Shipping News and a current co-host of The Geekiary’s monthly webcast FEELINGS… with The Geekiary.
Read our before commenting.
Please do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.