FEELINGS… with The Geekiary: Ep. 2
Three girls from The Geekiary have a lot of feelings, this is where they webcast about them. Erin, Tara and Von (aka Undie Girl) will be hosting “FEELINGS” the last Thursday of each month, to discuss recent new episodes of our favorite shows, upcoming movies, convention plans, and more. This months topics include: The Walking Dead, Vikings, Marvel’s Agent Carter, Jupiter Ascending and Fifty Shades of Grey.
DISCLAIMER: We would like remind all of you that the views expressed on this webcast are those of the hosts as individuals and do not necessarily represent The Geekiary or the webcast itself as a whole.
- Our Indiegogo! We’ve reached out funding goal but keep donating!
- We have a shop now!
- Adam Baldwin is still a dickbag! He’s been confirmed as a guest for Supanova Sydney and Perth (he’s not going to talk about GamerGate) – Via The Mary Sue.
- Tara went to Rave of Thrones. It was pretty fun.
- Undie watched Helix, she has no idea what’s going on and she blames Tara and Erin – what is that damn song?
- Jason Momoa is Aquaman and is also from Iowa.
- Agent Carter Season 1 ended – Erin and Undie are sad. Tara still doesn’t watch it.
- The Walking Dead is back and Tara is loving it –
- Vikings is back and there is no threesome, Undie is disappointed.
- The Jurassic World trailer happened – We’re still in love with Chris Pratt! Does anyone know anything about this movie except for Chris Pratts velociraptor pack? Can this movie be any good without Jeff Goldblum?
- Jupiter Ascending is the best thing ever. Go see it now!
- Fifty Shades of Grey is the worst thing ever don’t go see it.
- Academy Awards. They happened – does anyone care?
The next episode of FEELINGS… with The Geekiary is a special celebration for our Indiegogo backers. That’s right we will be getting drunk live on YouTube!
DRUNK FEELINGS airs March 11, 8pm EDT (daylight time)!
Author: Undie Girl
Undie Girl (aka Von) has a BA (Hons) Major in Cultural Studies. The title of her honours thesis was “It’s just gay and porn”: Power, Identity and the Fangirl’s Gaze. She’s currently pursuing a Masters of Media Practice at University of Sydney. Von’s a former contributor The Backlot’s column The Shipping News and a current co-host of The Geekiary’s monthly webcast FEELINGS… with The Geekiary.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary