The Bitching Dead Issue #20: “We Suffer Through TWD So You Don’t Have To”
The Bitching Dead Issue #20 focuses on episodes 2 and 3 of The Walking Dead season 10 – “We Are the End of the World” and “Ghosts” – and despite being just three episodes into this season, Bekah, Farid, and I are already tired of it.
News-wise, ratings for the show continue to drop, though AMC insists this is because many people are cutting cable and watching TWD via their app; meanwhile, reception for the new Walking Dead spinoff has been cold following the release of the first trailer. And while Walker Stalker Con isn’t directly affiliated with AMC or The Walking Dead, it sounds like their latest event in Atlanta was a bit of a mess, with several guests canceling last minute after not receiving travel confirmations, staff not knowing how to handle issues that cropped up with the photo op printers, and TWD actor Angel Theory being harassed by security.
Check out our thoughts on this news and the latest episodes of The Walking Dead in The Bitching Dead Issue 20!
- Us struggling to name our favorite moments from these two episodes
- Walkers can climb stairs [again?] now!
- Weird Carol dream sequences
- At least they’re finally utilizing Negan
- We still think Dante is weird.
- We’re also disappointed our theory of Dante being a hallucination didn’t come true.
- Do the writers not care about the falling ratings?
- Is Beta supposed to be queer?
- We’re glad they got rid of the whole ‘rape as a plot device’ part of Lydia’s story in the comics
- …that walker at the end of “Ghosts” was Gamma, right?
Are you still watching The Walking Dead? We’d love to hear your thoughts on the latest episodes in the comments!
Author: Tara Lynne
Tara Lynne is an author, fandom and geek culture expert, and public speaker. She founded Ice & Fire Con, the first ever Game of Thrones convention in the US, and now runs its parent company Saga Event Planning.
*Read our before commenting.*
Please do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.