GUTS Update Available for PC! Console Versions Announced!
Libredia Entertainment GmbH and developer Flux Game Studios have released a massive update for their over-the-top fighting game on PC titled GUTS. Console versions of the title have also been announced.
If you have been looking for a gory fighting game then GUTS might be what you need.
Here’s the official description:
GUTS is a hilarious, ultra-violent Tarantino-style fighting game with a gameplay unique to the genre. The game doesn’t feature a traditional health bar, instead fighters must rip off their foes’ arms and legs and deliver a final GUTS blow to win. If the player loses a limb during the fight, the action continues, while the player will now even have different moves to fight his opponent. The brightly colored, hilarious spectacle also features a stunning rock soundtrack.
Here’s the blood-filled trailer!
The new update brings a multitude of improvements to the game. The update not only enhances gameplay but also makes the title more accessible for new players entering battle. A complete overhaul of the fighting system, through the update, allows for faster and more fluid action.
The main changes through the update are:
- Full rework of the ‘move’ system, with rebalancing and streamlined controller input.
- After losing a limb, the remaining body parts now allow for more powerful combos and moves, giving the player a chance for a big comeback.
- All GUTS moves have been optimized and can be executed quicker and more fluidly. Also, every character now features two GUTS moves.
- Players can now specifically select the limbs to target with their GUTS moves.
- New blocking system; the blocks are easier to pull off and now feature an energy bar, that, if depleted, can lead to dizziness of the character.
- New lighting, many new graphic effects, higher framerates and a more streamlined gameplay experience with optimized integration of bullet time lead to a more fluid gaming experience.
As for the console versions of the indie game GUTS, they are currently in development and are looking at an Autumn 2018 release date for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
You can visit Libredia’s official website for more information.
Feel free to share your thoughts about GUTS with us.
Farid has a Masters in Psychology and an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Arousing the Legacy, Missing in Somerville, The Game Master of Somerville, and The Escaped Murderer of Somerville. He gives us insight on comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Please do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.