If you are someone who loves pets, Little Friends: Dogs & Cats is a game you should be keeping an eye out for. It will release exclusively on Nintendo Switch (North America and Europe) this Spring.
Update: March 18, 2019 – Sold Out is thrilled to announce Little Friends: Dogs & Cats will release in North America, Europe, Australia & New Zealand on May 28, 2019, exclusively on Nintendo Switch.
The original article follows.
Indie game publisher Sold Out made the announcement about bringing Little Friends: Dogs & Cats to the Nintendo Switch this spring.
Players will be able to choose from a variety of “puppies and kittens to play with, feed, pet and dress up in an adorable simulation that’s fun for all ages.”
You will be able to learn about the personalities of your pets and feed them their favorite food. Other things include playing with them using their favorite new toy, taking them out for walks, competing in the flying disc tournament, and more.
Pets can be dressed up in “over 600 stylish accessories to make them look their best. Care for your new furry friend to develop a long-lasting friendship.”
The Features include:
- Meet your new best friend! – Choose from 6 breeds of puppy and 3 cute kittens, including Labrador Retriever, German Shepherd and French Bulldog. Give your new friend a name, care for them and develop a bond with them. Lifelike animations help bring your little friends to life.
- Play with them! – Use the Nintendo Switch touch screen to pet your new friend, or take your puppy pal out on walks to keep them as happy as you can. Play ball, practice for the flying disc tournament, and unlock new toys as you play. You can play with up to 3 pets at the same time, or use the hotel to keep up to 12 furry friends.
- Get to know them! – Learn what your pet prefers to play and feed them their favorite food. With hundreds of lifelike personality traits, getting to know what each pet prefers is important for bonding with your little friend.
- Dress up! – Select from more than 600 stylish accessories to dress up your new companion. Once they’re ready, you can take screenshots to remember the amazing outfits they’re in.
- Look after them anytime, anywhere! – Take care of your cats and dogs on the go, or put the console in the dock to continue playing on the TV.
“Little Friends: Dogs & Cats is an adorable pet simulator that we hope animal lovers of all ages will fall in love with,” said Katie Clark, Product Manager at Sold Out. “There’s a huge appetite out there for pet simulation titles, and we’re so excited to be releasing the first game of its type on Nintendo Switch. We can’t wait for players to meet their new little friends!”
“Following the game’s successful launch in Japan, partnering with Sold Out to bring Little Friends: Dogs & Cats to a western audience was the perfect opportunity,” added Mr. Kayanuma from Imagineer.
Developed by Imagineer and published by Sold Out, Little Friends: Dogs & Cats will be available to purchase physically at retail and digitally from the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch later this spring.
If you want to experience this title early, it will be available at PAX East at Booth #24096 from March 28, 2019, till March 31, 2019.
Feel free to share your thoughts with us.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary