“Men In Black: International” Gets Digital, 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & DVD Release Dates!
Fans of Men In Black: International will be able to own it very soon when the latest MIB installment is released on Digital come August 20, 2019, and on 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack, Blu-ray Combo Pack, and DVD September 3, 2019, from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
The latest entry in the popular MIB live-action series boasts Chris Hemsworth (Avengers: Endgame) and Tessa Thompson (Thor: Ragnarok) joining forces to “take on an apocalyptic alien threat.” The film has been directed by F. Gary Gray (The Fate of the Furious).
Joining Hemsworth and Thompson is an all-star supporting cast that includes Kumail Nanjiani (The Big Sick), Rebecca Ferguson (Mission: Impossible – Fallout), Rafe Spall (Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom), international dance phenoms Les Twins (Laurent Bourgeois & Larry Bourgeois) with Emma Thompson and Liam Neeson.
The 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack and Blu-ray of Men In Black: International feature a lot of extra content for fans to enjoy.
The film has a running time of approximately 115 minutes and is rated PG-13 for sci-fi action, some language, and suggestive material.
The 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack and Blu-ray Exclusive Bonus Materials Include:
- Deleted Scenes
- “Alien-cestry.com”: Everyone has a little alien in them! Trace your roots with Alien-cestry.com!
- “Neuralyzer: Like It Never Even Happened”: As NOT seen on Alien TV, order now to get your very own Neuralyzer and erase life’s embarrassing moments like a pro.
The Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital Bonus Materials Are:
- “Gag Reel”: Even top MIB agents forget their lines. See their bloopers in this unforgettable gag reel.
- “New Recruits, Classic Suits”: Anchored by the delightful chemistry between Tessa Thompson and Chris Hemsworth and supported by icons like Emma Thompson & Liam Neeson, the cast of MIB International is truly out of this world!
- “Let’s Do This! Inside the Action & Stunts”: This film is packed with action and stunts, go behind the scenes with the team to see how they pulled it off.
- “Look Right Here: Gadgets, Weapons, & Rides”: From the iconic Neuralyzer to a tricked out Jag, check out the amazing arsenal of gadgets, weapons, and vehicles.
- “Expanding the Universe of MIB”: MIB ups the ante with international locations, aliens and more as the universe expands.
- “Frank & Pawny’s Peanut Gallery”: Everyone’s favorite pug and pawn join together to watch a few key scenes and share their thoughts.
- “Les Twins Leave It on the Floor”: Dance sensations Les Twins show off their signature style and how they devised their alien moves.
- “In Case You’ve Been Neuralyzed: MIB Recap”: Join Frank the Pug for this rapid-fire recap of the MIB franchise.
- “The MIB Meet the NBA”: With talent like this, these NBA stars must be super-human.
Men In Black: International was released in the US on June 14, 2019. As of writing this, it has gone on to gross more than $240 million at the worldwide box office.
Feel free to share your thoughts with us.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Please do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.