Spin Master Corp., a leading global children’s entertainment company, has launched a new line of DC toys featuring the iconic Batman franchise, beginning its licensing partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products and DC. You know the company is ready to bring it in 2020! I’m excited!
For those who don’t know, Spin Master got the DC master toy license from Mattel. And now we know what the company is offering in January 2020 at major retailers! According to the press release, fans should expect a “unique twist to innovative product” including action figures, remote control vehicles, water toys, games and puzzles.
“For generations, children around the world have been entertained and inspired by DC Super Heroes and Super Villains, and now Spin Master has the unique opportunity to bring these characters to life for collectors and kids alike,” said Adam Hyman, senior director of marketing for boys licensed brands. “We’re thrilled to unveil the first collection of our epic DC line, fusing Spin Master’s unique innovation with the world’s greatest superheroes and supervillains. Our team worked closely with Warner Bros. Consumer Products to launch what retail buyers are calling the most innovative DC and Batman toy line they’ve ever seen. This is just the beginning.”
“Batman is a hero for all. Not only does he use his exemplary crime-fighting skills to protect Gotham City from the most notorious supervillains, he has created an arsenal of innovative and tech-savvy gadgets and vehicles to help save the day,” shared Maryellen Zarakas, senior vice president, franchise management and marketing, Warner Bros. Consumer Products. “We’re excited to partner with Spin Master to bring Batman’s adventures to life with their innovative toys.”
The Spin Master (official website) line-up will include a number of action-oriented toys inspired by Batman’s 80-year legacy that celebrate him as the #1 DC Super Hero.
Fans can expect to find the following:
- Batman 4″ Figures: Kids can reenact missions with the Batman 4-Inch Action Figures with 11 points of articulation! Inside each package, discover a collector card that uncovers your mission. Reveal three mission-specific accessories (including rare and super rare) with unique finishes like translucent, neon, shiny titanium, and metallic. Ages 3+, $7.99 (1 pack), $15.99 USD (2 pack).
- Batman 4” Mega Gear: Slide the Mega Gear armor onto your 4” figure with 11 points of articulation to prepare for battle. To activate Batman’s Mega Gear, press the back to transform and open the wings so you can patrol the skies of Gotham City! Easily fold the wings back up to continue your missions on the streets. Ages 3+, $12.99 USD.
- Batman 12″ Deluxe Figures: Gotham City will be protected from criminals like The Joker and Harley Quinn thanks to the heroic team of Batman and Robin. Each 12” figure (6 to collect) has 11 points of articulation featuring detailed sculpting with comic book styling. Ages 3+, $9.99 USD.
- Batman Batmobile – 2-in-1: The 2-in-1 Batmobile is equipped with everything Batman needs to bring justice to criminals of Gotham City. Batman is ready for action with his Batmobile and his Batboat, which stays hidden until it’s ready to be deployed. Fits 4-inch figures. Ages 3+, $19.99 USD.
- Batman Voice-Changing Mask: Imagine what it’s like to be the Caped Crusader by sounding just like him with this voice-changing mask. Includes over 15 phrases and light-up eyes. Ages 3+, $29.99 USD.
Spin Master was recently recognized for its leadership in licensing by Kidscreen, who named Spin Master #1 on the 2019 Hot 50 Companies ranking, repeating the company’s first-place finish for licensing in 2018.
Some of the award-winning Spin Master brands include Bakugan, PAW Patrol, and Hatchimals.
If you are interested in more toys and collectables coverage from us, well, we are glad to share our editor Jamie Sugah will be attending New York Toy Fair 2020 in February.
Feel free to share your thoughts with us.
— Spin Master (@SpinMaster) January 16, 2020
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary