The latest installment in the epic space role-playing Star Traders series titled Star Traders: Frontier will be heading to Steam Early Access on November 14, 2017.
Developed by Trese Brothers Games, Star Traders: Frontier is a role-playing game set in space. Offering tons of feature to encourage replayability, it’ll be heading to Steam Early Access on November 14, 2017.
Check out the official synopsis!
First there was the Exodus – when survivors of a great war piled into their hive ships and left the Galactic Core behind in search of a new home in the stars. Scattered worlds were claimed on the fringe of the galaxy. Each pocket of survivors held on to an isolated set of worlds while trying to rebuild under the great law of Shalun. Three centuries later, technology has brought them back together again. Discovery of the hyperwarp has bridged what was once an unimaginable distance between far-flung colonies, long-lost families, and political factions.
With that reunification has come great economic prosperity. The hyperwarp reestablished the transportation of cargo, goods, and technologies between the quadrants – but it has also brought great strife. Political rivalries have been rekindled, blood has been shed in age-old feuds, and the fires of war have been stoked. Amidst the political infighting, a ruthless revolution is rising – and the fervent explorers of the hyperwarp have awoken something that was better left asleep.
Here’s the trailer!
Players can customize their ships with “more than 300 upgrades.” They can also journey across “an endless procedurally-generated galaxy with an in-depth simulation of political, economic, and personal vendettas.”
Every single crew and officer is a full character in their own right. They have personality traits, talents, history, and job. Players can watch them grow, celebrate their victories, promote them, etc.
Players can choose to fly as a pirate, join the solar wars, or become a bounty hunter in Star Traders: Frontier.
The Key Features include:
- Exploring a rich, open universe: Discovering endless procedurally-generated galactic maps, meeting unique characters, and facing off against enemies to conquer the galaxy!
- Becoming an intergalactic captain: Taking on the role of a spy, smuggler, explorer, pirate, merchant, bounty hunter, and more (21 jobs total)!
- Customizing your own spaceship: Choosing from more than 300 upgrades and building your very own vessel to venture across the vast reaches of space.
- Assembling and tailoring a loyal crew: Assigning talents and equipping specialized gear for every spaceship crew member.
- Experiencing an ever-changing narrative: Deciding to make friends or foes with other factions and influencing political, economic, and personal matters.
Fans can get Star Traders: Frontiers on Steam Early Access (for Windows, Mac, Linux) on November 14, 2017, for only $11.99 which is 20% off the original retail price. On November 21, 2017, the game will return to its original price tag of $14.99.
To know more about Trese Brothers Games make sure to visit their official website.
Don’t forget to check out our Games section to find more enjoyable indie titles.
Feel free to share your thoughts about Star Traders: Frontiers with us.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary