“Super Phantom Cat 2” Will Launch August 17 on iOS
Fans of Super Phantom Cat will soon be able to play the sequel. Super Phantom Cat 2 will be launching on iOS on August 17, 2017!
Developed by Veewo Games, Super Phantom Cat 2 promises fun for new and returning players. Here’s the official synopsis:
Super Phantom Cat 2 introduces upwards of 15 characters with unique personalities, worlds to explore, levels to beat, and all-new parkour gameplay. The Phantom World saga continues with the story of Ari and his little sister Ina, who encounter a giant robot while on a stroll across a deserted land. Mesmerized by the immense creature, they get distracted – and a mysterious gang kidnaps Ina. Ari must now do whatever it takes to rescue his sister and bring her home!
Check out the trailer!
The Key Features include:
- Immersing yourself in stunningly beautiful worlds with adorable characters.
- Exploring 4 different chapters with 7 levels – with a whole new chapter on the way.
- Collecting 15 unique playable characters.
- Unleashing brand new “Penta Phantom Powers” – such as Plant, Blink, Ice, Resize, and Smash.
- Experiencing classic hardcore platforming gameplay on your mobile device with intuitive controls and a modern interface.
- Enjoying social options such as the ability to climb the leaderboards, send rewards, and share replays via ReplayKit.
- Saving progress and continue playing across multiple tablets, including Apple TV.
- (Coming soon) Challenging your friends and players from all over the world in competitive multiplayer mode.
Super Phantom Cat 2 will be available on the App Store this Thursday on August 17, 2017. The upcoming title is free to play but will include in-app purchases. It will be available on the Google Store in about a month or so. Do visit the pre-registration page.
Super Phantom Cat was released back in January 2016 on the App Store. It arrived on Google Play in April 2016. Since then, the game has amassed more than 10 million downloads. Furthermore, it also won the “Best of the App Store” and “Best of Google Play” awards in 2016.
Are you excited for Super Phantom Cat 2? Let us know!
Farid has a Masters in Psychology and an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Arousing the Legacy, Missing in Somerville, The Game Master of Somerville, and The Escaped Murderer of Somerville. He gives us insight on comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Please do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.