The wait for fans is over. The exclusive PlayStation 4 physical release of Anima: Gate of Memories – “Beyond Fantasy Edition” launches in North America today!
For those of you who might not know, Anima: Gate of Memories is a third-person action anime-styled RPG. The gameplay focuses on combat and exploration. The in-game player choices also affect the outcome of events. You take control of The Bearer and Ergo as the characters travel through the large world of Gaia.
BadLand Games has a knack for publishing enjoyable titles and this one is no different. Check out the trailer for the “Beyond Fantasy Edition”!
The Anima: Gate of Memories – “Beyond Fantasy Edition” includes:
* Anima: Gate of Memories game for PS4.
* Collector’s box.
* Full-color, 52-page hardcover art book.
* 25-track original soundtrack with jewel case.
* Tarot card deck (22 cards).
* Framed art print.
The core features of the game are:
* Multiple endings: Your choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters.
* Epic battles with formidable opponents: Challenge many legendary entities, each with their own special features and gameplay.
* Deep combat system: The combat system combines RPG elements with fast-paced action and spectacular attacks and spells.
* Unique locations: Travel through the tower of Arcane and the world of Gaia across stunning backgrounds and places.
* A huge world: You can move with great freedom, visiting different locations and having the option to always retrace your steps to revisit areas, discover new secrets, and unlock access to previously inaccessible places.
* Customizable skill trees: Enhance the abilities of The Bearer and Ergo by increasing their stats.
Developed by the Anima Project Anima: Gate of Memories – “Beyond Fantasy Edition” is priced at $49.99. You can buy it from the NIS America online store, GameStop, Amazon, and other retailers. The physical release is currently exclusive to the PS4.
Have you played Anima: Gate of Memories? Are you excited about the “Beyond Fantasy Edition”? Let us know.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary