Finally! Azure Saga: Pathfinder will be available to play on iOS devices come September 23, 2020. The highly-enjoyable JRPG is currently available on Steam and Nintendo Switch.
I reviewed Azure Sage: Pathfinder back in April of 2018. In my coverage, I mentioned how I hoped the developing team would release this title on iOS and Android devices. In my opinion, the gameplay mechanics were perfect for handheld devices. In good news, we now know that come September 23, 2020, Azure Saga: Pathfinder will be available on Apple’s App Store.
The official description reads:
Far into the future, the human race survives through colonies scattered across the universe. One tale that gives humanity’s remnants hope is of the legendary planet, Azure – a world full of life and abundant resources that could bring humanity back from the brink of extinction. Join a young scientist, Synch, as he travels across the galaxy to meet new companions and find his father in this JRPG heavily inspired by the Star Ocean and Breath of Fire series.
Here’s the trailer for the upcoming iOS release!
The Key Features include:
- An immersive world: A classic storyline sure to please veterans and newbies alike.
- Traditional turn-based RPG gameplay: Classically inspired turn-based combat with random enemy encounters – like the Japanese RPGs of yore.
- Strategic planning: Configure your gear and jewels to reach their full potential.
- United skills: Mix, match, and unit skills to discover abilities – each with their own effects!
- Classic “old school” feel: The game is packed with adventures, puzzles, and secrets to discover.
Azure Saga: Pathfinder will be available on the App Store for $3.99. In my opinion, the price tag is worth it.
As for the developer, headquartered in Bandung, Indonesia, MassHive Media has been described as an “emerging indie game development studio that strives to deliver exquisite gameplay by re-imagining the games the team grew up playing.”
Again, I highly recommend you give Azure Saga: Pathfinder a try if you’re into fantasy JRPG titles.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary