FEELINGS Daily: Can We Finally Stop Talking About Spider-Man Now?
We have a new Spider-Man, so everyone can just stop with the speculation already. English actor Tom Holland will portray Peter Parker in Captain America: Civil War (a film that they should just retitle Avengers: Civil War) and three completely superfluous solo films that no one is excited about but will probably make a lot of money. Also, boring white bread unknown Jon Watts will direct the most unnecessary solo movie that Marvel has ever contemplated, and that includes Ant-Man.
Check out Kit Harington in the 7 Days in Hell trailer!
OMG the trailer for Netflix Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp is here!
In Other News:
- Game of Thrones Season 5 vs. A Song of Ice & Fire: Round Three by Tara
- Hannibal has been axed by NBC, but it’s having one last hurrah at Comic-Con with a 45-minute panel set for Ballroom 20 at 5 PM on Saturday, July 11. (via Deadline)
- Showtime is adding content to Hulu… for a price. But it’s cheaper than its standalone service and probably a better option in the long run. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- Best news ever! Gmail has added an Undo Send button for all those times when you’ve made that fateful mistake. Go enable this feature now or forever regret it! (via Mashable)
- So I’m still really sad that Kelly Sue DeConnick is leaving Captain Marvel, but my pain has been dulled somewhat with the news that Agent Carter’s showrunners Tara Butters and Michele Fazekas will be taking over. (via The Mary Sue)
Author: Undie Girl
Undie Girl (aka Von) has a BA (Hons) Major in Cultural Studies. The title of her honours thesis was “It’s just gay and porn”: Power, Identity and the Fangirl’s Gaze. She’s currently pursuing a Masters of Media Practice at University of Sydney. Von’s a former contributor The Backlot’s column The Shipping News and a current co-host of The Geekiary’s monthly webcast FEELINGS… with The Geekiary.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary
1 thought on “FEELINGS Daily: Can We Finally Stop Talking About Spider-Man Now?”
Darn. An English actor too, um ok. I would rather see Miles. Although ofc I love Peter, just haven’t loved any of his actors really… And another trilogy, um, great… I still have to watch the last ones… 😛 Which is bad since Spider-Man/Peter Parker is my all time number 1 favorite character out of everything but the movies are so meh. I almost feel like a fake fan for not wanting to watch ’em. They should have made a movie with Miles that honors an off screen and gone Peter – easiest way to make me cry, no lie. Then bringing Peter back after Miles would have been a nice kick of nostalgia. Plus you know, Miles is a decent character in his own right. Surely more popular than Ant-Man 😛 No offence to his handful of fans.
Comments are closed.