If you have been looking for a game where you can ride a dragon and scream “Dracarys” while burning your enemies, Galerider might offer just that. A special “Free to Fly” edition of the game will be released on July 11, 2019, for iOS devices.
Inspired by Panzer Dragoon (recognized as one of the greatest franchises on the Sega Saturn), premium rail shooter Galerider: Free to Fly edition includes the first two levels of the game for free.
Here’s the description:
Take flight as Bree, a “Galerider” in possession of a majestic Wind Drake. Dodge obstacles, glide across rivers and valleys, soar over mountain cliffs and dive through narrow canyons to collect valuable items. Stay alive and defeat the colossal Overbeasts to unlock new Wind Drakes – each with their own distinctive powers and special abilities.
As for the story:
Remnants of humanity reside in the harshest regions of Hyperia – an area rich in life-sustaining Essence, but also inhabited by deadly creatures. The Overbeasts, once docile guardians, are now spreading chaos and death throughout the realm. It falls on our hero, Bree, to take flight upon her trusted mount to defend her home against the Overbeasts and the many horrifying creatures under their control. Can you face your fears and take to the skies to defend your loved ones?
The Key Features include:
- Experience the rush of flying at high speeds through winding valleys and deep canyons.
- Revel in your Wind Drake’s awesome power – and unleash devastating special attacks!
- Faceoff against massive, monstrous bosses.
- Dodge obstacles with well-timed barrel rolls.
- Defeat colossal Overbeasts to unlock new Wind Drakes.
- No in-app purchases! All title updates are and will always be free of charge.
- Play in your own language with support for English, Japanese, Korean, French, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified).
Galerider: Free to Fly will be available on iOS come July 11, 2019, at no cost. The premium version of this indie game is currently available for $1.99.
As for the developer, OrionArts is a small development studio based in Singapore. This team of “enthusiasts believes that a game’s purpose is to entertain. By focusing on the fun without all the frills, OrionArts creates games that bring meaningful experiences to players.”
Feel free to share your thoughts with us.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary