The global release date of Identity V has been announced by NetEase in collaboration with Behaviour Digital. The stylistic mobile game will be available for iOS devices on July 5, 2018!
Identity V has already been released in China, where it has been met with a tremendously positive response. This mobile game incorporates the asymmetrical gameplay of Dead by Daylight, offering a very stylistic and engrossing experience. Everyone will be able to play it on iOS devices on July 5, 2018.
In Identity V, players are given the choice of being a Hunter or Survivor in a 1 vs 4 format. Selecting the Hunter allows you to become incredibly powerful. As a Hunter, you will play solo with your goal being to track down the four Survivors and prevent them from escaping the manor.
As a Survivor, you will play with a team of four characters. Searching for clues and solving mysteries around the manor, you will need to make it out alive.
You can go ahead and pre-register right now.
Here’s the trailer!
The Key Features include:
- First ever Triple-A asymmetrical multiplayer mobile game.
- Experiencing the tense horror-themed action and heart-pounding multiplayer match ups.
- Intuitive controls that put player and gameplay first.
- Being the hunter or be the hunted in a 4 vs 1 mash-up inspired by Dead by Daylight, Evolve, and Citizen Kabuto.
- As the Survivors, finding and decoding the cipher towers to escape the clutches of the terrifying hunter.
- As the Hunter, using your arsenal of special abilities to trap and destroy the survivors, ensuring they will never escape their horrific end!
- Multiple cosmetics and character unlockables in a free-to-play model that rewards players for playing.
NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES) is a leading Internet technology company in China. In partnership with Blizzard Entertainment, Mojang AB (a Microsoft subsidiary) and other global game developers, NetEase operates some of the most popular international online games in China.
What do you think of Identity V? Let us know.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary