Horror Supernatural Walking Simulator “No70: Eye of Basir” Launching June 28 on Steam
The horror walking simulator No70: Eye of Basir, developed by Old Moustache Gameworks, will be available on Steam on June 28, 2017.
If you’ve been meaning to play a supernatural horror game then you’re in luck. No70: Eye of Basir will be available coming Wednesday.
Here’s the official synopsis:
Take on the role of Aras and search for your brother Erhan as you investigate the house where you grew up – grandmother’s house, No. 70 – in this atmospheric first-person exploration game. Dark rooms and creepy corridors abound; stay on your toes to put the pieces together and solve the intricate puzzles that move the story forward. Can you keep your sanity, rescue your brother, and uncover the truth about the paranormal events surrounding the house?
Check out the creepy trailer!
The key features of the upcoming title include:
* Exploring rooms and corridors of House No. 70 to unravel the mystery of Basir.
* Solving intricate puzzles to unlock the secrets surrounding the house and the childhood of Aras and Erhan.
* Facing a disturbing world filled with psychological horror, collapsed rooms, old memories, ancient enemies, and the bonds of brotherhood.
* Losing yourself in No70: Eye of Basir’s atmospheric surround sound mix and music score.
* Holding onto your sanity as you travel back in time and relive painful memories.
No70: Eye of Basir will be available for purchase on Steam (Widows only) on June 28, 2017. It will retail for $6.99 (30% off the original price) during the first week of launch. The sale will end on July 5, 2017.
Old Moustache Games was founded by Volkan Demir in 2014. It is “an independent game studio that understands the importance of VR and new technologies.” The company is based on in Istanbul and works on mobile as well as desktop games. No70: Eye of Basir is the studio’s debut title. You can check out their website for more information.
What are your thoughts about No70: Eye of Basir? Let us know.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary