Turn-Based RPG “Dark Quest 2” Available On PS4!
Brain Seal Ltd. has announced the release of turn-based role-playing game Dark Quest 2 on PlayStation 4. You can purchase it for SRP $14.99.
Dark Quest 2 is an indie turn-based RPG where you get to control a party of heroes on their quest to defeat an evil sorcerer. The game features both cooperative multiplayer and campaign modes.
“It is the return of classic RPG gameplay, a hand-drawn isometric art style, and dice-based mechanics,” claims Argi Baltzi, creator of Dark Quest 2. “It was inspired by legendary board game Hero Quest.”
The Features include:
- Single-Player Campaign: Play a story-driven campaign that takes you through a series of adventure on your epic quest to defeat the evil sorcerer.
- Multiplayer: Drop-in/drop-out CO-OP for up to 3 players!
- Turn Based Mechanics: Every turn each of your heroes in your party can take one single action. Play wise and carefully or fall captive in the eternal prison of the sorcerer.
- Assemble a Party: Control a group of heroes each with their own personality and strengths. Use the unique strengths of each character and work together to defeat the minions of the evil sorcerer.
- Enter a world of fantasy and adventure: Explore twisted mazes, find hidden doors and fight bloodthirsty orcs!
- Village: Stay with the old masters and learn new powers, craft new weapons and mix potions that improve the capabilities of your heroes.
- Skull of Fate: In the darkest dungeons of the castle, when left with no hope your last and only way out will be to roll the skull of fate and reveal your twisted fate.
Brain Seal Ltd. is an international independent studio composed of 3 people, Argi Baltzi (Developer), Cao Shufei (Artist) and Barry Leitch (Audio). Having worked “on numerous smash hits in the careers such as Horizon Chase, Lego Star Wars, Top Gear, and Hero Quest, now they have come together to create top quality indie games.”
You can visit the game’s official website.
Feel free to share your thoughts about Dark Quest 2 with us.
Farid has a Masters in Psychology and an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Arousing the Legacy, Missing in Somerville, The Game Master of Somerville, and The Escaped Murderer of Somerville. He gives us insight on comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Please do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.