From “world-renowned Japanese game developer” Inti Creates, Dragon Marked for Death brings multiplayer-focused 2D side-scrolling action to the Nintendo Switch with a special retail package set to hit North American and European retail stores on March 26, 2019.
Courtesy of publisher Nighthawk Interactive, the retail edition bundles together all characters and the Additional Quest DLC, which will be sold in separate digital packages. In addition, the Striker Gear Pack is limited to the initial run of this physical edition. Retail pre-orders are available now through GameStop and coming soon to other retailers.
(Update: Amazon pre-order page is live).
In Dragon Marked for Death players choose one of four different Dragonblood Clan members to control. Each character has their own special skills. They will need to complete quests, defeat monsters and aim to take down the powerful Kingdom of Medius.
Dragon Marked for Death features:
- Four Different Playable Characters – Players can take control of the Empress, Warrior, Shinobi or Witch, each with their own unique moves and playstyles, allowing for a deep, strategic action experience.
- Play solo or with up to 4 players – Players can enjoy the entire experience on their own, or team up with friends in either local or online multiplayer.
- Fantasy Pixel World – Dragon Marked for Death comes to life on the Nintendo Switch with its hand-drawn pixel art from “some of the industry’s best pixelmancers.”
- Massive Boss Battles – Players will be in awe as Dragon Marked for Death’s fantastical bosses take up the entire screen of the Nintendo Switch.
- Immersive Storylines – Dragon Marked for Death contains over 30 main quests and numerous side quests, giving players more than enough content for an action RPG.
- Striker Gear Pack – Unlocks a unique weapon for each of the 4 playable characters which is limited to the initial run of the physical edition.
Developed by Inti Creates and published by Nighthawk Interactive, Dragon Marked for Death is launching on March 26, 2019, for the Nintendo Switch at North American retailers. It will be available for $49.99 with equivalent pricing in Europe. The ESRB rating is T.
Check out the trailer!
What do you think of Dragon Marked for Death? Let us know.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary