Two critically acclaimed 2D open-world action-RPG titles are coming together! The Cat Quest + Cat Quest II Pawsome Pack will be available in stores (globally) come July 31, 2020, for the Nintendo Switch and the PlayStation 4.
If you have been looking for a game that lets you play as a tiny cat and allows you to go on a fantastical adventure, well, the Cat Quest series offers just that. Come and play in the feline world of Felingard where you will get to experience a fast-paced adventure while encountering “cat-tastic characters, stories and puns.”
Here’s the link to the game’s website.
You can go ahead and pre-order the Cat Quest Pawsome Quest Pack at major retailers including GameStop, Best Buy, Amazon, and more.
Here’s the official description:
From publisher PQube and Singapore-based developer The Gentlebros, Cat Quest introduces players to Felingard as they purrsue the evil Drakoth and their catnapped sister while slashing, dodging, counterattacking and using powerful magic to defeat enemies. Included in the Pawsome Pack is its long-awaited sequel Cat Quest II, which debuted two-player co-op gameplay, expanded the universe with a whole new story, unleashed dogs, revealed the Lupus Empire and much more.
Just look at this cuteness!
The Key Features include:
- Collectible Cover – The Pawsome Pack combines two action-RPGs into one package with a reversible cover that is exclusively Cat Quest II and only available in the retail edition.
- Thrilling Combat and Magic – Combat in Cat Quest allows players to get close to enemies with a slash of their blade, dodge roll to avoid a counterattack, and then finish them off with powerful magic.
- Purrrfect Customizations – Cat Quest allows players to customize equipment and outfits that increase health or provide an extra level of protection and more.
- Extraordinary Exploration – Players journey through the world of Felingard and its interesting places such as Bermewda’s Triangle, the Furbidden Fields, and Pawt City.
- Furtastic New Adventures – In Cat Quest II, players team up in co-op to work together through a brand-new story that debuts the latest weapons and abilities while introducing varied dungeons filled with traps and obstacles to make it a fresh experience.
The Cat Quest + Cat Quest II Pawesome Pack will be available for the PlayStation 4 and the Nintendo Switch for $29.99. This title has been rated E10+ (Fantasy Violence) by the ESRB.
Have you played the Cat Quest series? Let us know.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary