Ultimas and Midnight City have partnered with Silver Bullet Studios for exclusive publishing rights to Geminose: Animal Popstars. The upcoming game will be released on the Nintendo Switch in early 2021.
According to the press release, Geminose: Animal Popstars will have you form musical bands by collecting little animal musicians. Players will be able to select from custom outfits, take the band on a world tour, and even build a rockstar mansion. I don’t think I’m ready for all of that cuteness!
Each animal character features a unique personality and country of origin. There’s Topaz Tiger, a master sitar playing; Bhangra a dancing tiger hailing from India; Diamond Dog, a British violin virtuoso sleuth; and Umbalite Unicorn, a disco dancing lyre player from the Land of Myth and Legend.
The success of your little animal band will unlock customization rewards and mini-games. You can even create recipes from around the world.
The press release shared:
Featuring eight rooms including character-themed options, and hundreds of unlockable unique interactive items, players in Geminose will be able to decorate the mansion of their dreams. With aesthetics ranging from the bustling streets of NYC to the lush forests of Uganda, players will be able to decorate every room in their mansion to suit their style or their musicians.
The Key Features include:
- Collecting 10 animal musicians from around the world and forming your own hit band.
- Over 30 musical instruments to master.
- 20 original songs with hundreds of ways to rearrange them.
- Attracting 45 ultra-cute mashup super fans via Geminose dance-offs.
- Playing through story mode with Nimmy and Smudge managing your chosen band, or choosing free play mode for endless hours of fun.
- Building and customizing your mansion with hundreds of decorative items to choose from and interact with, in any room.
- Taking your animal band on a world tour to unlock additional songs, outfits, and decor to deck out your mansion.
- Unlocking the mansion kitchen and cook recipes from around the world.
- Playing a variety of mini-games when on a break from your tour.
- Challenging your friends in local 2-player mode.
Geminose: Animal Popstars sounds like a fun and relaxing game. I’m here for it.
As for Ultimas, it’s based in New York. Ultimas’ game studio acquires games in the late stage of development, completes those games, and then commercially launches them.
Talking about Midnight City, it is an American video game publisher formed in 2013. With a passion for supporting indie games, Midnight City provides developers with marketing, logistical, and community development services.
👋 Welcome to the official Geminose: Animal Popstars Twitter Account! 💎
— Geminose: Animal Popstars💎 (@GeminoseGame) November 18, 2020
Silver Bullet Studios’ CEO, Cos Lazouras is the creator of the Geminose characters and world and is the director of the Geminose game. Silver Bullet Studios has the exclusive licensing rights to the Geminose franchise from Starbreeze Studios. Geminose: Animal Popstars was developed by Novarama and Behaviour Interactive.
Feel free to share your thoughts with us.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary