Indie game dev studio Squirrel Bytes has announced a Q2 2021 release of VR title Hyperstacks on Steam.
According to the press release, Hyperstacks has been described as a “frantic action-puzzle platformer”. It offers players “unlimited gameplay” through an impressive level editor. You will get to fight enemies, solve puzzles, climb walls, and dodge traps. Are you ready?
This indie game will be released in Early Access and will remain like that for approximately a year. Squirrel Bytes has shared that constant development and new content (including improved visuals) is something players can look forward to.
Here’s the chaotic tailer!
I like the colors, the design of the robots, and all of the slicing and dicing you will be able to do. It does look quite fast-paced and fun.
The Key Features include:
- Level Editor
- Create deadly levels in VR and interact with the community.
- A really easy to use VR level editor integrated with a complete in-game guide.
- Create complex systems and create your own logic for unique patterns and behaviors.
- Monthly-featured levels.
- Community ideas.
- Discord events.
- Contests for everything.
- Win cosmetics by getting your level upvoted.
- Play unique creations from the community.
- Fierce combats
- Melee and ranged combat.
- Crush your enemies with your own combat style.
- Full VR Movement
- Move any direction even up or down.
- Show how skilled you are at speedrunning.
- Multiplayer (2021 Q1)
- Play with or against your friends and create a level together.
- Compete against other players’ ghosts
The team does have a lot planned and want the player community to be a part of it. I’m excited to see how this title will be received in the VR gaming world.
Squirrel Bytes (Twitter, Discord) describes itself as “a passionate independent VR game development team”. Squirrel Bytes is based in l’Hospìtalet de Llobregat, Spain. Hyperstacks will be the studio’s first release.
All the best to them!
Are you a fan of VR gaming titles?
Let us know.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary