Fans looking forward to watching Justice League vs. The Fatal Five won’t have to wait too long. The next entry in the DC Universe Movies will be released by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment on Digital come March 30, 2019. The 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack and Blu-ray Combo Pack releases will follow on April 16, 2019!
The upcoming animated movie, produced by Warner Bros. Animation and DC, will feature a plot where “the fate of the planet rests on the shoulders of a reluctant Green Lantern and an unstable hero from the future.”
Justice League vs. The Fatal Five (4K Ultra HD/Blu-ray) will be available on 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack ($39.99 SRP) and Blu-ray Combo Pack ($24.98 SRP) as well as on Digital ($19.99 HD, $14.99 SD). The 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray Combo Pack include a digital version of the film.
Here’s the official synopsis:
Justice League vs. The Fatal Five finds the Earth’s future hanging in the balance when the Justice League faces a powerful new threat – the Fatal Five. Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman seek answers as the time-traveling trio of Mano, Persuader and Tharok terrorize Metropolis in search of budding Green Lantern, Jessica Cruz – whom they need to free remaining Fatal Five members Emerald Empress and Validus in order to carry out their sinister plan. But the Justice League discover an ally from another time in the peculiar Star Boy – brimming with volatile power, could he be the key to thwarting the Fatal Five? An epic battle against ultimate evil awaits!
The Justice League vs. The Fatal Five all-star cast is led by Elyes Gabel (Scorpion, Game of Thrones) as Thomas Kallor/Star Boy and Diane Guerrero (Orange is the New Black, Jane the Virgin, DC Universe’s upcoming Doom Patrol) as Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern. Reprising their Justice League/Justice League Unlimited roles as Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman, respectively, are Kevin Conroy (Batman: The Animated Series, Batman: The Killing Joke), Susan Eisenberg (Injustice 2, LEGO DC Super Heroes – Aquaman: Rage of Atlantis) and George Newbern (Superman vs. The Elite, Scandal). Providing the voices of the villainous Fatal Five are Peter Jessop (Mass Effect, Fallout 4, Resident Evil) as Tharok, Matthew Yang King (Batman Ninja, Supah Ninjas) as The Persuader, Sumalee Montano (S.W.A.T., This Is Us) as Emerald Empress, and Philip Anthony Rodriguez (Grimm, The Secret Life of the American Teenager) as Mano. (Note: Validus does not speak)
Other members of the voice cast include Daniela Bobadilla (Anger Management, The Middle) as Miss Martian, Kevin Michael Richardson (Family Guy, The Simpsons) as Mr. Terrific, Noel Fisher (Shameless, Castle Rock) as Brainiac 5, Tara Strong (Batman: The Killing Joke, Teen Titans, Teen Titans Go!) as Saturn Girl, and Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants) as Bloodsport.
Producer Sam Liu (Reign of the Supermen, Gotham by Gaslight) directed Justice League vs. The Fatal Five from a script by Eric Carrasco (Supergirl, Justice League Action) and Jim Krieg (Batman: Gotham by Gaslight) & Alan Burnett (Suicide Squad: Hell To Pay). The film is based on a story by Carrasco. Burnett and Krieg are also co-producers. Amy McKenna (The Death of Superman) is a producer. Co-Executive Producers are Benjamin Melniker and Michael Uslan. Executive Producers are Sam Register and Bruce Timm (Justice League/Justice League Unlimited, Batman: The Animated Series).
The Justice League vs. The Fatal Five Enhanced Content includes (Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack, Blu-ray Combo Pack, and Digital):
- Battling the Invisible Menace (Featurette) – This featurette will explore the nuanced hero as many characters must deal with the everyday feelings of anxiety, depression, and other incapacitating emotions that we all must battle and overcome.
- Justice League vs. Fatal Five: Unity of Hero (Featurette) – A look at how the pantheon of DC heroes has never been more diverse and inclusive, as writers and artists break boundaries and smash stereotypes.
- Audio Commentary – Bruce Timm, Sam Liu, Jim Krieg, and Eric Carrasco share their thoughts and insights on Justice League vs. The Fatal Five.
- A Sneak Peek at the next DC Universe Movie, Batman: Hush – An advance look at the next animated film in the popular DC Universe Movies collection.
- Sneak Peek Revisited: A Preview of Justice League Dark – John Constantine leads a group of misfit characters that use magic to vanquish their opponents. This is the dark version of The Justice League taking on the malevolent forces that go beyond our plane of existence.
- Sneak Peek Revisited: A Preview of Justice League vs. Teen Titans – A glimpse into the characters known as the Teen Titans.
- From the DC Vault: Justice League Unlimited, “Far From Home”
- From the DC Vault: Legion of Superheroes, “Man of Tomorrow”
The basics are:
4K UHD Combo Pack $39.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack $24.98
4K and Blu-ray Street Date: April 16, 2019
EST Street Date: March 30, 2019
Blu-ray Languages: English, French
Blu-ray Subtitles: English, French
Running Time: 87 minutes
Rating: PG-13 for sequences of sci-fi violence, some bloody images, language, and partial nudity.
Are you excited to watch Justice League vs. The Fatal Five? Let us know.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary