Action-Platformer RPG ‘Orange Moon’ Gets September 27, 2017, Steam Release Date
The atmospheric action-platformer Orange Moon will be leaving Steam Early Access on September 27, 2017. The game merges RPG mechanics with puzzle-solving.
Orange Moon is being described as a game that allows players to “explore and navigate environmental hazards while eradicating ill-tempered aggressive beings.” Betelgeuse Zero developed Orange Moon. It was published by M4 (formerly Meridian4).
Here’s the official synopsis:
Orange Moon dares you to face a monochromatic alien world filled to the brim with acid swamps, deep craters, and toxic clouds on your quest for artifacts. You must take on raiders, biomechanoids, and carnivorous plants to forge ahead. However, you won’t be lacking for proper tools: Tons of weapons and equipment are readily available – including upgradeable machine guns, flamethrowers, and hand cannons.
Each enemy type is vulnerable to particular ammunition, so choose your weapon load wisely: This is the only way to make a dent in Orange Moon’s formidable bosses …
Check out the trailer!
The Key Features include:
- Exploring a mysterious world filled with hostile lifeforms.
- Surviving by acquiring and utilizing an array of unique weapons, equipment, ammunition, and upgrades.
- Solving complex puzzles to successfully uncovering the secrets surrounding you.
- Fighting bizarre enemies – from carnivorous plants to deadly biomechanoids – and defeating fearsome bosses.
- Overcoming harsh and treacherous environments with obstacles such as acid swamps, toxic clouds, and deep craters.
- Playing your way with full language support for French, German, Russian, Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, and Spanish.
Orange Moon will launch on Steam next Wednesday, September 27 for $9.99. You can also get the original soundtrack for $4.99. A bundle with the main game and the OST will be available for $14.99.
Denys Shyshkin founded Betelgeuse Zero in 2010. It is a Canadian development studio based in Hamilton. Feel free to visit the website.
What are your thoughts about Orange Moon? Let us know.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary