Now is a great time to start if you haven’t played Anima: Gate of Memories. The RPG is available at 25% off for the 2016 Steam Halloween Sale!
A Spanish team called Anima Project created Anima: Gate of Memories. Mac users can now play the Steam version, too. Furthermore, to celebrate the 2016 Halloween Steam Sale, exclusive content has also been added to the game.
Anima: Gate of Memories is currently available at 25% off original retail price for $14.99/€14.99/£9.99. The offer ends 1st November 2016.
BadLand Games published this title. It features a lengthy storyline and anime-styled action.
The soundtrack for the game has also been made available for the first time on Steam. Damián Sanchez composed the soundtrack. It is available for $4.99/€4.99/ £3.99. You can get the game as well as the OST as a bundle for $17.98 USD.
The key features of Anima: Gate of Memories include:
- Multiple endings: Your choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters.
- Epic battles with formidable opponents: Challenge many legendary entities, each with their own special features and gameplay.
- Deep combat system: The combat system combines RPG elements with fast-paced action and spectacular attacks and spells.
- Unique locations: Travel through the tower of Arcane and the world of Gaia across stunning backgrounds and places.
- A huge world: You can move with great freedom, visiting different locations and having the option to always retrace your steps to revisit areas, discover new secrets, and unlock access to previously inaccessible places.
- Customizable skill trees: Enhance the abilities of The Bearer and Ergo by increasing their stats.
The exclusive content for the Halloween celebration adds two new spooky skins for the characters Dark Witch Bearer and Undead Lord Ergo. Both skins will be available for free in the Skin Menu.
Check out the launch trailer for Anima: Gate of Memories.
Have you played Anima: Gate of Memories? Will you be benefiting from the sale? Let us know.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary