Award-winning puzzle game Molecats will be exiting Steam Early Access on August 28, 2018. Developed by Vidroid, Molecats introduces players to quirky mole/cat hybrids forever digging underground for tasty mushrooms and shiny relics!
Molecats is definitely an indie game you should check out when you get the chance. It has gained a lot of award recognition!
- IndiePrize Showcase USA 2018 – Best Game Design Award
- IndiePrize Showcase USA 2018 – Most Innovative Game Award
- Digital Dragons 2018 – Rookie of the Year Award
- GTP Indie Cup 2018 – Best Art Award
- IndiePrize Showcase Europe 2018 – Best Children’s Game Nomination
Here’s the synopsis:
CAN YOU DIG IT?
In Molecats, your job is to help the aforementioned Molecats secure ever-important foodstuffs (‘shrooms) and loot (relics). Guide them through dangerous underground tunnels by twisting and turning tiles – indirectly controlling where and how your crew tackles each challenge. Ruthless monsters and traps will be around every corner: Take your time and plan each move carefully to keep those Molecats smiling. Of course, finding the exit with both goodies and limbs intact is great – but stay on the lookout for achievements, secondary goals, unlockables, secret levels, and more. You never know what you’ll dig up underground …
The fun trailer!
The Key Features include:
- Enjoy simple yet challenging gameplay as you solve twisting puzzles by rotating tiles to connect paths and apply special powers.
- Avoid dozens of obstacles, monsters, and traps that try to slow you down.
- Keep trying without dying! Failure is not an option, but mistakes lead to even more puzzles.
Discover and unlock tons of achievements such as secondary goals, mysterious unlockables, secret levels with unique game mechanics, and more!
- Explore an adorable world and meet a slew of unforgettable characters.
Molecats will be available on Steam as a full release on Tuesday, August 28 for $12.99.
Feel free to visit Vidroid’s official website to know more about their projects.
Do share your thoughts about Molecats with us.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary