“Seeds” Is an Upcoming Game That Helps You Make the World Greener!
Seeds: The Magic Garden is an upcoming mobile puzzler which allows you to help plant actual trees and make our world better. It will be available for free from the App Store and Google on July 10, 2018. Might as well play it to make the environment greener, right?
In Seeds: The Magic Garden, you join a magical beetle-cat named Arni. Your quest is to save nearly-extinct plants by matching different colored stones. Players will be able to use a variety of boosters and create “root paths” to help them grow 30 plants. However, you will need to watch out for explosions, toxins, and other hazards.
Completing the game will award you a donation certificate which you can share with your friends and family on Facebook. A tree will also be planted on your behalf. Of course, you can save more trees and acreage through in-game currency.
The Key Features include:
- Experiencing unique puzzle gameplay that lets you grow magical plants.
- Developing your skills in a training mode with unlimited lives.
- Growing 30 different plants with 3 different stages as you complete dozens of levels.
- Creating larger plants based on your skill level.
- Receiving additional lives without bugging your friends.
- Keeping track of the plants you’ve already grown on a colorful level map.
- Helping protect the environment by having a real tree planted on your behalf.
Here’s the trailer!
Seeds: The Magic Garden has been developed by Znavit Games. The independent mobile studio is based in Barcelona, Spain. It was founded in 2016 by game designer Ori Behrend and creative director Neta Kunin. They both focus “on fresh game ideas that allow players to make a difference in the world.”
Seeds: The Magic Garden is the first release from the studio. I like how it offers you a way to do your part in taking care of our planet. You can go ahead and read more information from the game’s official website.
Feel free to share your thoughts about Seeds with us.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary