Thunderful and Super Rare Games are giving SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech a physical release on the Nintendo Switch. Pre-orders for the game will open on November 7, 2019, exclusively at the Super Rare Games website.
SteamWorld Quest is a creative roleplaying card game where you “lead a party of aspiring heroes through a hand-drawn world and intense battles using only your wits and a handful of cards. Take on whatever threat comes your way by crafting your own deck choosing from over 100 unique punch-cards!”
It makes use of a turn-based battle system where you gain XP to level-up your characters. This title can be described as a “humorous” mix of traditional fantasy and steampunk robots.
Here are more details about the upcoming SteamWorld Quest Nintendo Switch physical release:
- Limited Edition: Only 7,000 copies will be made available!
- There is a strict limit of 2 games per customer. Any orders above this will be canceled and refunded.
- Each purchase includes the following items:
- Fully assembled Nintendo Switch game with a cartridge.
- Interior art.
- Full-color manual.
- Exclusive sticker.
- A 3 card trading card pack (selected from a five-card set at random).
- Languages Supported: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, and Russian.
- Please note that all products are region free and can be played on any Nintendo Switch.
You can order your standard copy on November 7, 2019, at superraregames.com for £29.99.
As for Thunderful Publishing, it was founded in December 2017 in Gothenburg, Sweden as a sister company to game studios Image & Form and Zoink.
Image & Form is a video game development studio made up of “20+ childish people” in Gothenburg, Sweden. They’ve been at it since 1997, and are “more productive than ever.” Their biggest achievement to date is the “best-selling, award-winning” SteamWorld franchise.
Coming to Super Rare Games, as the name states, they strive to bring collectors the very best physical content for the Nintendo Switch.
Feel free to share your thoughts with us.
Farid has a Double Masters in Psychology and Biotechnology as well as an M.Phil in Molecular Genetics. He is the author of numerous books including Missing in Somerville, and The Game Master of Somerville. He gives us insight into comics, books, TV shows, anime/manga, video games, and movies.
Read our before commenting.
Do not copy our content in whole to other websites. Linkbacks are encouraged.
Copyright © The Geekiary